Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Farah's Doing!


This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS... type what comes to your mind

FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it! Repost it for all of your (bored) friends.


1. Beer: ~ Beer Belly


2. Food: ~ Nasi Ayam


3. Relationships: ~ Love-Hate


4. Crush: ~ Bones (yes..i feel like crushing someone's bones)


5. Power Rangers: ~ Cheesy


6. Life: ~ is Sweet!


7. The President: ~ Obama


8. Yummy: ~ Ice Cream


9. Car: ~ Myvi


10. Movie: ~ LOTR


11. Halloween: ~ ghosts


12. Sex: ~ Female


13. Religion: ~ Muslim


14. Hate: ~ Backstabbers


15. Fear: ~ Death of my loved ones


16. Marriage: ~ In the near Future


17. Blondes: ~ Nicole Kidman


18. Slippers: ~ Ipanemas


19. Shoes: ~ Gladiators


20. Asians: ~ Chinese


21. Pass time: ~ Read


22. One night stand: ~ Who do take me for? Paris Hilton?


23. My cell Phone: ~ Me Exie


24. Smoke: ~ Dunhill ( not me la..some one else)


25. Fantasy: ~ My own seaside bungalow


26. College: ~ Best years of my life


27. High school Life: ~ 2nd best years of my life


28. Pajamas: ~ Cotton


29. Stars: ~ Orion


30. Center: ~ Circle


31. Alcohol: ~ Antiseptic


32. The word love: ~ I'm full of it!


33. Friends: ~ I love them


34. Money: ~ berkat


35. Heartache: ~ when he's not here


36. Time: ~ flies when ur having fun


37. Divorce: ~ A last resort


38. Dogs: ~ Love them!


39. Undies: ~Black


40. Parents: ~ im a part of each of them


41. Babies: ~ cute and chubby


42. Ex: ~ wuh??


43. Song: ~ Lucky


44. Color: ~ Green


45. Weddings: ~ Lovely


46. Pizza: ~ Yummy!


47. Hangout: ~ by the sea


48. Rest: ~ Anywhere!


49. Goal: ~ Achieve Greatness!


50. Inspiration: ~ LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment