Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beginners Luck


Salam Everybody!


It is good to finally have the courage to actually own a blog! Now, I am in the same league with our former PM, and my all time favourite hero, Tun Dr Mahathir...


I am blessed to be working with people who are not only creative and unique, but also the passion (not to mention patience) to let me in on this craze that's is sweeping the world : BLOGGING!


My third 2009 Resolution is to be more IT savvy, in order to excel in my work, and to better understand my collegues...a happy office contributes to a happy soul...


So with this note, i start my new life as a blogger...feel free to drop a few comments...notes, criticism...I declare OPEN SEASON!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation Ina! Let me be the first to welcome you to the world of blogging. It is an interesting journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ya...welcome dude!
    Scream when u fell addicted ok...
    U can't never get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko terkejut ke ina, gambor terkejut je? hehe.

    BTW, kalau free, lawatlah blog aku, haha.

    http://gme81.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *wave to Ina*

    Ina, hang punya favourite colour/obsession bukan merah ka??? sudah tukar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud 4 u my friend...congrats..i'll b ur loyal follower then...hehe

    ReplyDelete