Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Superwomen


I am surrounded by many Superwomen..


My Mum for one...for being 62, and yet having the strength and stamina of a 26 year old...still taking care of our needs..I am humbled that being 30...my mum still cooks for me..


The women in my office, who toils with files and reports...and yet still find time to take care of their family...take their kids at school, cook, clean...women of steel...


Then there's my lovely friend, Farah...who despite all the wealth she has been showered with, takes care of her two kids with gusto...people of her stature would have left everything to the bibik, but she balances work, yet be there for her kids..she's is truly a zillion times more FAB than Kimora Lee Simmons!
To farah, and all u superwomen out there...I salute U!

No comments:

Post a Comment