Friday, January 30, 2009

Just Sing A Song




*Sigh*
I miss the good old days..Our former KP initiated the choir group in my previous department..
I myself was far too busy with my daily work to even care...even though choir has been my thing since my Uni days..
It was until that fateful day where I heard them butcher my favourite patriotic song "Warisan" that provoked me to help..obviously, they had the potential, but lack the skill..
So thus began my journey with the JKPTG Choir team, very enthusiastic team of people who some came to escape the dreary work, to have fun, and one of them even joined because wanted to boost her confidence performing in front of people..
It wasn't easy of course, since I had to practically find time to teach them, and I was very lucky to have the music know-how from Asyari..
But needless to say, the choir team was much sought after, performing at every official function..
So, I did leave a mark there... thanks, you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment