Saturday, February 14, 2009

The 25 Things..

Ngahahaha..today i have succumbed to the many requests that i should make this list..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Here goes..




  1. There is nothing more important to me than my family...I'll never make it through life sanely without them

  2. My friends have been the source of inspirations...my uni buddies...bolan, daemon, wan, mai, nurul, balqis..i love u...my gals..farah, idayu, dessie, nanie, tina, julie, yanti, raihana..i love u too...my work posse..kak haniza, ady, ayu..n the rest..thank you for ur comradeship..n showing me the joys of IT...my PTD buddies...mazlina, kak mas, k hasanah, intan, munirah..kita kawan sampai pencen...and beyond!!

  3. My work is everything to me...i strongly believe in accountability and integrity..and God help those who try to take advantage of me profesionally..

  4. I have a really bad temper..but once it blows...im quick to cool down...eruptions are known to be quick, yet sometimes fatal...

  5. My favourite colour is green..in all shades... nothing is more soothing to my eyes than the sight of green forests..next comes the cool blue...and the near third...chili red!

  6. I have a weakness for chocolates...will never say no to them...

  7. Books are my passion...i collect and read a lot of different genres...fiction and non-fiction...u can never go wrong when u buy me a book for my birthday (hint*hint*)

  8. I have this bad habit of rubbing my nose for no reason...especially when i'm nervous..

  9. People say I'm a strong person..but underneath this hard shell is a very sensitive person...i can detect how others around me feel...but i sometimes try to remain oblivious..

  10. I love music!!! There are truly the balm that soothes the soul..

  11. All types of cultural and arts stuff, whether it be dancing, singing, theater...I'll lap it all up..

  12. I can never resist a guy with deep set eyes..and dimples in his cheeks..
  13. Currently...i'm into blogging, and scrapbooking...me frens with bad photos...beware :)
  14. Im a movie buff...but unfortunately, i cannot fine the time to go and watch movies...so i resort to watching it on dvd...so excitement on the movie usually comes late from me..hohum..
  15. Lately I've been spending a lot of time at the gym, to the point that i'm no longer staying back after work
  16. I cannot participate in competitive sports..cause im too competitive to the point i might hurt someone...or that i can be a bit "gelabah"...but now apparently Im the keeper for my ministry's women futsal team...lets see how that turns out..
  17. I only cook for survival...but i love cleaning and decorating the house, and washing, and ironing clothes..
  18. When im worried, i sing softly..
  19. Photography is my latest craze at the moment..but i dont like to photograph people..but my muse is the trees... :)
  20. If i stay at a new place, i'll never be able to sleep on the first nite, so i usually can finish a whole book to kill the time..
  21. I still cant believe I have hit the BIG 30!! I still behave like a child sometimes..
  22. When I hate someone too much, there's always the tendency of me falling head over heels over him later..
  23. I have a difficulty working under a lady boss..our personalities clash..but im working really hard to make it work..
  24. My favourite place in the whole world is New Zealand!! I know it shud be Mecca, but that is wajib la...this one sunnat je kalo nak pegi :)..and apparently ader orang nak p New Zealand jugak...can we go together???? *fingers crossed*
  25. I am now a firm believer that LOVE IS A GREAT BEAUTIFIER...coz im looking at friends in love who look absolutely radiant (yes, that's u, farah)...and experiencing it myself now...oh..another thing...ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER..

Ya Allah!! I've done it!! (*Pat on the back)

So there it is folks...25 things that i have revealed about myself..comments please!!

1 comment:

  1. heheh..that's cool! Ohhhooo i saw my name up tehre! thanx dude!

    ReplyDelete