Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today's Questionaire : Aida's Notes




I had lunch with Farah, Aida and her brother Zahrin, who by the way..lawak nak mampus..




So now, I am blessed with her tagging me with her notes, which is I find very interesting..so here goes..




1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

It's a jewish name..so there must be a Jew with the same name with me



2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED

Last weekend, cause i had a bad case of food poisoning..hurts like hell



3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

People say I have nice handwriting...but I am not sure...so-so only



4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Well-Done



5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

My Mum will kill me if I got kids without a husband



6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Hello...I am the friendliset one of all...of course!



7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Yup, on a daily basis


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes



9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Yes



10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?

Kelloggs Frosties...to bring out the Tiiiiigeeer in me.. :)



11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Nope



12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?

Chocolate Chip



13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

The eyes..they are mirrors to the soul



14. WHICH CELEBRITY DO YOU MOST RESEMBLE?

Anne Hathaway..or so Im told..frankly speaking, I dont think so



15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Hmm. ilike myself, but if i can change antyhing..it would have to be me tummy..


16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

I'll give you a hint...the name starts with I...



17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?

Its a free country, do as they please



18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Sorry, we govt officers cant wear pants...so im in my brown batik skirt and brown sandals



19. FAVOURITE SOUNDS:

Crickets and frogs after the rain, at night



20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Circus by Britney



21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?

Green



22. FAVOURITE SMELLS?

Tangy smells like citrus



23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Intan Shafini



24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Yup, too bad we did not meet before



25. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
F1


26. Hair COLOUR?

Dark Brown



27. EYE COLOUR?

Dark Brown



28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS

Nope



29. FAVOURITE FOOD?

Me mum's cooking



30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Definately happy endings....my life is scary enough



31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Geng : Upin & Ipin



32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

White



33. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer



34. HUGS OR KISSES?

Hugs..more physical contact



35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

People giving me presents..kakaka



36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

When Im in a middle of a discussion



37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Re-reading Narnia Chronicles by CS Lewis..i first read it in standard 4



38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

The Mouse?? Duh..



39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

CSI..i have this HUGE crush with Nick Stokes played by George Eads



40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles



41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Jakarta, Indonesia



42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I can catch frogs..(is this a talent?)



43. WHERE WERE U BORN?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

All my friends..i can get to know them, better



45. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

In a meeting..ngahaha



46. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU?

My sanity, i can be insane in a heartbeat :)



47. FAVOURITE SAYINGS

Ye ke?



50. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET?

Tun Mahathir, and have a one on one talk with him on all subjects..A battle of the minds for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment