Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cha..cha..cha..changes..



Nazyra posted her version on her notes...






So, reading it made me wonder how much i have changed during the years..






So let's take atrip down Memory Lane shall we..









HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED .....



-------------10 years ago----------






1) How old were you?


20






2) Where did you go to school?



University of Malaya






3) Where did you work?



Work?? What is that?? :)






4) Where did you live?


2nd College, UM




5) Where did you hang out?


Mapley 14




6) Did you wear glasses?


Nope..Had 20-20 vision then..drats




7) Who was/were your best friend(s)?


Raihana and Daemon..they still are..love u guys!!




8) How many tattoos did you have?


Are u crazy???




9) How many piercings did you have?


Nope..i dont like to put myself in any type of pain..




10) What car did you drive?


LRT Putra..I have my own driver..kakaka




11) Had you been to a real party?


Only the ones my friends had..




12) Had You had your heart broken?Nope..but i broke hearts though




13) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced:


Single




-------------6 years ago----------




1) How old were you?24




2) Where did you go to school?


I already started working




3) Where did you work?


Perwaja Steel Sdn Bhd




4) Where did you live?-


Taman Cheras Awana




5) Where did you hang out?-


One Utama and of course Maju Junction




6) Did you wear glasses?-


Yup..thats what staring at the PC daily does to ur eyes..




7) Who was/were your best friend(s)?-


Raihana and Daemon...but i added Farah, Idayu, Juli, Wan CT, Mai, Nurul...




8) How many tattoos did you have?


I really shud omit this question




9) How many piercings did you have?


Takdaaaa...




10) What car did you drive?


Komuter...pun ada driver gak




11) Had you been to a real party?


Hmmm..does farah's son birthday party count??




12) Had You had your heart broken?


Nope..but the heartbreaking continues..




13) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced:


Single


-------2 years ago-------




1) How old were you?


28




2) What school did you go to?


I've left that stage a loooong time ago




3) Where did you live?


Bukit Mahkota, Kajang




4) Where did you hang out?


Hmmm..anywhere is ok :) as long as im with frens




5) Did you wear glasses?-


Yup..with me power increased to 150-200




6) Who were/was your best friend/s?-


Refer to the above but adding Mazlina, kak Masniza, Intan Shafini, Munirah




7) How many piercings did you have?


Me ears. To look the part for my theater persona..Azizah




8) What car did you drive?


My Mum's Proton Saga 1.5




9) Had your heart broken?


Nope..have yet to give my heart away




12) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?Single




--------------------Today--------------




1) How old are you?


30




2) Where do you go to school?


Not yet..but next year im enrolling for my masters..InsyaAllah




3) Where do you work?


Presint 4, Putrajaya




4) Where do you live?


Ta,an Bukit Mahkota




5) Where do you hang out?


A bit choosy now...Pavillion, The Curve, One Utama and KLCC




6) Do you wear glasses?


*Sigh*..but at least the power maintains at 200




7) Who are your friend (s)?


So many of them...all the PTDs from my batch are my friends..




8) How many piercings do you have?


None..after the play, i stopped wearing earrings




9) What car do you drive?


My Johnny... Myvi 1.3 SE




10) Had your heart broken?


No!




11) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?


Let me put a new remark... IN LOVE.. *bliss*




WHAT WERE YOU DOING...1 MINUTE AGO :


Writing this blog




11 HOUR AGO :


Sleeeep...zzzz..




1 DAY AGO :


Work loor




1 YEAR AGO :


Doing Finance at JKPTG




I LOVE :


learning new things..its good im in BTM now..i learn a lot of techy things




I HATE :


people who blames other people (esp me) for their own s**t




FEAR :


Being lonely




FEEL :




1) HIDE : my feelings for someone




2)I MISS : ....i dare not put it here..




3)I NEED : people to just get on with their life




4)I KNOW : that Rome was not built in a day...so i cant do everything in a day too




5) I THINK : There fore I am :)




First piercing : DPA 2/2006




First credit card : 2003




Last big car ride : Big car?




Last movie seen in theaters : Geng : Upin n Ipin... loved it.. Betul, betul, betul..




Last food consumed : Char Kuey Teow




Last person you texted/called : Is




Last song listened to : American Suitehearts- Fall Out Boy..




SHORT ANSWER.




I AM : Goofy




I HAVE : My Exie




I LIKE : Scrapbooks




I STILL : wish for true love




I WISH : i was doing finance




I DANCE : when Im alone




CRY : wen i see pics of Gaza




I WILL : Finish reading Narnia




FAVORITESNUMBER(S) : 7




COLOR(S) : Green




DAY(S) : TGIFriday!




MONTH(S) : March (my birthday)




SEASON(S) : Summer!




DRINK : Orange Juice




IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...CRIED? No




HELPED SOMEONE? Yeap




GOTTEN SICK? Hmmm..yes..




GONE TO THE MOVIES? Nope




SAID 'I love you'? The words just cant seem to come out at the right moment




TALKED TO AN EX? What ex??




WRITTEN IN A DIARY? Diary is so passe...blogs are the way to go




HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Yes, and it lead to a HUGE confrontation..but i dont care..im right!

No comments:

Post a Comment