Monday, April 6, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes


Here's a picture of me with Esmainura, on our trip to Sarawak last year...could not find another picture that describes me best...happy hollidaying with my besties..
I turned 31 on the 29th of March..so officially im in the Junior Thirties Club..but hey, i wont be alone..since Idayu has done it before me *wink *wink
I have requested the amazing Siti Hanizah..to make a few scrapbook layouts so that i can fill my scrapbook...so she in turn has requested me to jot a few of my wishes
So here goes.. (some may sound cheesy..but hey, its my birthday so i can do whatever I want!)
  1. Peace for all...regardless of religion, customs, the colour of skin...those are irrelevant..like it or not..we're sharing this Earth...so start behaving, everybody!
  2. Sufficient funds so that I dont have to worry about money...and be able to fulfill my dreams of travel...tahun pelaksanaan kan???
  3. I love my family..and friends..so i wish i can a family of my own...i think i've got so much love to give..im bursting to seams here!
  4. Be great at my job...so that i can give 110 percent of my true potential...be a great manager to my staff, and a fantastic team player
  5. To be able to enjoy regardless of situations...whether im on land, on sea or in the air..be able to make new friends, appreciating the old ones..see new things..experience life to the fullest

So there you go, five wishes...five dreams..i share with all of u..here's to realizing them soon..cheers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment