Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Johnny and Me

Johnny is my car...

A shiny red Myvi...which some say is out of character for me since i love green..but i for some reason has always envisioned my first car would be chilli red..but that's a different story...

Anyways...on the 17th of April 2009. a sleepy me was driving along the roads of Precint 18, heading back home..

So to cut long story short..i ran a red light..in haste to get back home and sleep..and ran into a kancil..




This is the picture of the Kancil (courtesy of Ady..thanks)..so as u can see..i really went in into the car..not from the impact..but from the panicked reaction of me pressing the gas instead of the breaks..


This is Johnny...it still pains me to look at the picture..coz i love my car very much...in case any of u are wondering why I named my car Johnny, and how i know its a male..

Johnny is one of my favourite english names, which join the ranks of other favourite names like Benjamin, and Alexander.

I name all my gadgets with a male name.. Archie for my Acer laptop, Exie for my hphone, amnd Mack for my MacBook. Why?? Anything that u have to tell them what to do, is a male..females usually do things even when they're not instructed to..

Ok back to the accident..the other driver is a pregnant lady from MOF..(yes..of all people..i had to terrorize the life of a pregnant woman)

Alhamdulillah..nobody was seriously hurt, except for a few bruises..i wasso scared for the baby..so i have promised to fast on Mondays and Thursdays for a whole month..will start next week in May...

Any donations are welcomed coz i have to pay for everything...for the fact that my insurance and road tax kaput a few days before...well...i always knew i had to learn the hard way...

No comments:

Post a Comment