Sunday, April 26, 2009

Farewell to Thee My Insecta Man!

Why I love CSI...let me count the reasons...
1. I love Gil Grissom (William Peterson)...one of my greatest wish is to have a boss..and also be a boss like him..very understanding, strict yet wise, and always trying to teach new things..yet never loosing the joy of learning himself......we share the same passion for the Insecta world...



2. The man of my dreams..Nick Stokes (George Eads)...he's just perfect...
Ok..actually there's more reasons..but im dedicating this post to my Insecta man..
GIL GRISSOM
In Malaysian TV..Gil's last appearance was last week..an emotional ending for mr grissom..
What really caught my attention, was how sweet the ending was..
Gil finally gets his girl!! Can u believe it??? After so long...keeping his profesionalism intact, his feelings well guarded..Gil then rushes to Costa Rica into the loving arms of Sarah...*awwwww*
Which goes to show..office romance is a bit complicated...ngahaha..so find someone who u work closely with, but dont be in the same division!! :)
With that..last words to Gil...I'm going to miss u...Horatio and Mack dont even come close to matcing u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment