Monday, December 7, 2009

Home Cleanup!


We had a blast cleaning up Intan Masturah's home last weekend...it is a amazing how much clutter we keep in our house, all in the name of "sayang", "might need these later" or "ada sentimental value"..but I watched a show on Oprah that we have to be brutal in order to throw out our stuff...


But it was an accomplishment to actually clean every room of her 3 storey house, even her small patch of garden...but thankfully we were very handsomely rewarded by Panda...a session of karaoke in red box...5 and a half hours of singing at the top of our lungs!!


Next would be her garden makeover... I was thinking of putting mutiara grass and a few pottd plants to start with, and a herb garden at the back.

We also had fun going to macy's and ikea looking at furniture and furbishing for our new home...kelakar sangat...rumah belum tentu dapat..tapi set sofa da nak tempah! hahahaha

I will update you guys with the latest updates on our new home..hopefully I'll invite you to our housewarming party..

Note : the picture above is my version of my dream bed...hmmm...anyone want to sleep next to me??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment