Friday, December 4, 2009

Missing The Sea

You can always tell there's a government officer around...underwater also want to have meeting..hahaha


Me and my Buddy Farah Diba...when is our next dive, dear???




There is no words that can convey my feelings of awe when I first hit underwater...the Greatness of Allah..

My mum used to read me a story called "Old Man of The Sea"... As i ponder, i now realize I am the Old Lady of the Sea...
Diving is a passion, a luxury for some, but for me, nothing can compare to seeing the corals in action underwater..the thrill of seeing sea creatures...the peace of the sea.. I miss this feeling very much..
Hopefully with the expansion of my division, I would be able to participate in more dives...I miss the Sea..and hope that the sea will wait for my return...


No comments:

Post a Comment