Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Runaway Horses


Horses are majestic creatures, with a regal stance, truly one of God's most beautiful creatures.
same goes with the people born in the year of the horse, as your truly :)
I am taking horse riding lessons in Equestrian Centre, Putrajaya..but just only had bonding sessions with horsey, giving them food to eat, rubbing them, just in case i was secretly afraid of horses. Hello, being part horse myself, I am not afraid of them..
My fascination with horses started very early, as long as I can remember, I loved horses. My favourite childhood book was Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. I think its because of too much exposure to western movies and Little House on the Prairie.
I was told that new sessions will commence in January, so until then, this will have to do...More horsey stories in the future, reading it straight from the horse's mouth... ciaoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment